Advanced System Safety Analysis
This course is a continuation of System Safety course focused on engineering aspects of the course. The objective is to address advanced issues in system safety analysis and broaden the trainees' perspective on system safety issues. Engineering methods addressed in the System Safety course are reviewed briefly and special advanced topics are addressed. Additional methods for system safety analysis are addressed focusing on the application of these methods.
- Special Topics in FMEA / FMECA
- Special Topics in Fault Tree Analysis
- Common Cause Failure Analysis
- Event Tree Analysis
- Cause Consequence Analysis
- Hazard and Operability Analysis
- Special Topics in Decision Theory
Prerequisite: Attendees should have completed the System Safety Course.
|May 2-6, 2016||ADVSS 16-1|