The 2012 Viterbi-India Summer Internship Program Participants.
The Viterbi-India Program is envisaged to:
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and tecnology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-term R&D linkages and and collaborations.
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at a recognized institution of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering,Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences.
For application format and guidelines, refer to:
For Program Information Contact:
Dr. Nishritha Bopana
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
12, Hailey Road, Fulbright House
Application Deadline: November 15th.
2014 Progam Dates: May 22, 2014 to July 18, 2014
You must be able to arrive and depart on schedule.