Get connected to on-campus recruiting and job postings through Viterbi connectSC ! Viterbi connectSC is a career related resource dedicated to the needs of Viterbi students. This system will make it easy for you to search for engineering internship/co-op and full time jobs and give you access to information about Viterbi specific events and resources that include a customized resume builder.
Get Started Now!
1. Log-in to Viterbi connectSC using your USC e-mail and password
2. Click on the tab near the top of the page called Profile to update your personal and academic information.
3. First read about On-Campus Recruiting and then sign the On-Campus Recruiting Contract in order to qualify for interviews hosted on campus in Viterbi Career Services
4. Make sure you update and upload your resume and cover letter in the Documents section before you apply to any jobs. The Resume Builder Function under the Resources section will help you draft your resume.
5. Click on the tab near the top of the page called Jobs and Internships to start applying to engineering opportunities.
Viterbi connectSC is your primary resource for finding most engineering and computer science postings, but you will also want to periodically check connectSC, USC’s job search site, which may include a few postings from additional engineering employers.
Access the iNet Internship Consortium through connectSC- an internship database with a wide array of opportunities and locations from a select group of universities including: USC, Georgetown, MIT, NYU, Northwestern, Rice, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania and Yale. Log-in to to access iNet!