|Viterbi IT, a division in the Viterbi Business Affairs within the Office of the Dean, provides computing facilities and services to students, faculty, staff and administration of the University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering (VSoE). Viterbi IT supports teaching labs, student labs and group rooms. Viterbi IT staff members are responsible for administrative/instructional computer support, network support, Exchange email, Viterbi network storage, web-based administrative and academic services applications and database.
For more information, please click on the About Us link.
Link to Alerts Archive
Viterbi IT Weekly System Maintenance
Posted on 8/20/2014
During this Sunday's (8/24/14) system maintenance window (7am-9am), the following Viterbi services may be unavailable intermittently:
- Engineering Writing Program Illumin Website (http://illumin.usc.edu)
- ITP Web Site (http://itp.usc.edu)
- Web hosting server for academic departments:
- Biomedical Engineering Department
- Sonny Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Mork Family Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrail and Systems Engineering
- MACFarm aka Mac-based Virtual Computing Lab (macfarm.vlab.usc.edu)
- Desktop image streaming service supporting instructional computers in RTH 109, RTH 115, GER 309, KAP 107, and KAP 267.
- Viterbi Password Manager (https://vsoepm.vsoe.usc.edu/)
- Viterbi License Servers
Link to Maintenance Archive.
Link to Announcements Archive.