Adjunct Associate Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- 2007, Other, UC Berkeley
- 2007, PhD, Mechanics, Royal Institute of Technology
- 2007, PhD, Other Engineering, Royal Institute of Technology
- 2005, Other, The Royal Institute of Technology
- 2002, Masters, Vehicle Engineering, Royal Institute of Technology
- Other, GALCIT
2007-2009: Postdoc at GALCIT, Caltech.
2003-2007: PhD in Mechanics, KTH, Sweden.
1998-2002: MSc in Vehicle Engineering, KTH, Sweden.
Honors and Awards:
2009: Ingvar Carlsson Award
2007: VSJ-SGI Award for Excellent Visualized Image
2006: Young Scientist Award for best oral presentation, EFMC6, Stockholm.
Journal of visualization
Physics of Fluids
Shock wave behavior in gases and liquids, shock wave focusing, fluid-solid interactions, visualization techniques
- 2006 European Fluid Mechanics Conference, EFMC6, KTH, Stockholm Young Scientist Award
- 2007 VSJ-SGI Award for Excellent Visualized Image
- 2009 Foundation for Strategic Research Ingvar Carlsson Award 3
Return to Faculty Directory