Part-Time Lecturer of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Master's Degree, Business Administration, University of California - Irvine
- Bachelor's Degree, Industrial Engineering, California State Polytechnic University - Pomona
Erich Kreidler is a Managing Partner of KRE Consulting, LLC. Erich leverages his ability to connect and relate to people of different generations, background or responsibilities in the organization. He is responsible for architecting the company’s service offerings and solutions; and he serves as a "Values Mentor" responsible for instilling KRE’s core values and work culture within his teams. In addition to his responsibilities at KRE, Erich is committed to giving back to community by serving as an industry professor at the University of Southern California, where he lectures in Engineering Project Management and Business Engineering at the graduate level.
Prior to KRE, Erich was Sr. Director, Global Relationship Management at UST Global, where he had P&L responsibilities of a large portfolio of business. Erich was recognized consistently as a leader who delivered results regardless of the circumstances, whether as a turn-around specialist or as a catalyst for growth. While at UST, Erich’s key contributions include the alignment of UST’s business model to the strategic business goals of its enterprise clients to enable and enrich client relationships for long-term success. Prior to joining UST Global, Erich rode the Internet boom as senior leader at Huddle247.com, an Internet Applications Service Provider development company. Huddle247.com specialized in online business services for workgroup collaboration and information sharing.
Erich has served as panelist, moderator and keynote speaker for several industry conferences and summits, such as the Harvard Business Growth Conference, Center For Hispanic Leadership, Institute of Industrial Engineers and the Innovation and Humanity Summit. Erich is also a founding member and president-emeritus of the Institute of Industrial Engineers, Orange County Chapter. He is also a member of The Associates at the California Institute of Technology.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis and participating in local running races. He also loves playing the guitar, particularly late at night to put his children to sleep.
- 1992 Chi Epsilon The National Civil Engineering Honor Society
- 1992 National Engineering Honor Society Tau Beta Pi (CA T) The National Engineering Honor Society
- 2003 UC Irvine Alumni Association Distinguished Engineering Alumnus Award UC Irvine Alumni Association (2003)
- 2013 Institute of Transportation Engineers Western District Outstanding Transportation Educator Award Institute of Transportation Engineers Western District (2013)
- 2015 Orange County Engineering Council Outstanding Engineering Educator Award Orange County Engineering Council (2015)
Return to Faculty Directory