Assistant Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- 2007, Doctoral Degree, Mechanical Engineering, University of California - Los Angeles
- 2003, Master's Degree, Dynamics, Automatic Control and Signal Processing, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- 1997, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering Science, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
2007 Ph.D., University of California at Los Angeles
Mechatronics, robotics, feed-back control, signal processing, dynamics, applied optics, fabrication of microrobots, and biologically inspired engineering
- 2013 2013 Winner of the Best Paper Award, 16th International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR 2013)
- 2012 2012 Journal’s Highlight of 2011, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics.
- 2011 2011 Finalist for Best Paper in Biomimetics, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (IEEE-ROBIO 2011).
- 2007 Nonresident Tuition Fellowship – University of California, Los Angeles, 2002–2007.
- 2000 FIUC Scholarship – Pontifcia Universidad Cat´olica de Chile, 1994–1999
Return to Faculty Directory