Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering - Systems
- 1993, PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California
- 2011, Masters, Statistics, University of Southern California
- 1993, Masters, Mathematics, University of Southern California
- 1992, Masters, Applied Mathematics, University of Southern California
- 1991, Other, Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California
- 1983, Bachelors, Electrical Engineering, University of Tennessee
- 1987, Masters, Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
Christopher Wayne Walker received a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from USC. He has worked at Tennessee Valley Authority, Texas Instruments, Georgia Tech Research Institute and Scientific-Atlanta. Currently he is a Senior Communications Systems Engineer at Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (formerly TRW) and is also an adjunct faculty member of the Dept. of EE-Systems at USC.
Dr. Walker works primarily in statistical communications, coding theory, detection theory and estimation theory. He is the Subject Matter Expert in Coding Theory at Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems. His current areas of research include concentration inequalities and solving polynomials over finite fields.
Return to Faculty Directory