ServiceNow Open House (Virtual, External)
Wed, Sep 14, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Viterbi School of Engineering Career Connections
Workshops & Infosessions
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. Our diverse team is changing the world with products that make a meaningful impact on people and communities. The more of 'you' you bring to work, the better. When you join ServiceNow, the world works.
Who is ServiceNow?
ServiceNow creates digital experiences that help organizations work smarter, faster, and better. Our purpose is to make the world work better for everyone.
ServiceNow Open Houses:
We are excited to announce our new Open Houses this Fall! These Open Houses are
available to anyone that would like to learn more about ServiceNow, our culture, and opportunities. Each open house will consist of an info session about ServiceNow and breakout rooms with recruiters and ServiceNow professionals. Join us and do not miss out on all the fun!
We are excited to announce that we are bringing back our career development
workshop series. These are free, virtual, career development workshops aimed to help those looking to jumpstart their careers in the tech industry. We'll be covering valuable topics that you won't want to miss!
ServiceNow Virtual Events
- Open House September 7th | 10 to 11 am
- Stand Out at Career Fairs and Conferences
Workshop September 14th| 10 to 11 am
- Open House September 22nd | 10 to 11 am
- Open House October 5th | 10 to 11 am
- Build Your Personal Brand and Give Your LinkedIn a Makeover Workshop October 12th |10 to 11 am
- Open House October 20th | 10 to 11 am
- Open House November 2nd |10 to 11 am
- How to Ace your In-Person and Virtual Interview Workshop November 9th 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT
- Open House November 17th |10 to 11 am
- Open House November 30th | 10 to 11 am
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome Workshop December 14th | 10 to 11 am
- Open House December 15th | 10:00 to 11:00 am
Check out all of our events and RSVP here!
External employer-hosted events and activities are not affiliated with the USC Viterbi Career Connections Office. They are posted on Viterbi Career Connections because they may be of interest to members of the Viterbi community. Inclusion of any activity does not indicate USC sponsorship or endorsement of that activity or event. It is the participants responsibility to apply due diligence, exercise caution when participating, and report concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Audiences: Everyone Is Invited
Contact: RTH 218 Viterbi Career Connections