Wed, Oct 06, 2021 @ 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Viterbi School of Engineering Career Connections
Workshops & Infosessions
Please join us in an overview of TrellisWare Technologies and our technology. We are recruiting students seeking full time positions. Our open positions include:
SOFTWARE (EMBEDDED APPLICATIONS, REAL-TIME) PRODUCT TEST (AUTOMATED TEST, SYSTEM TEST, SOFTWARE TEST) SYSTEMS (COMMUNICATIONS, SIGNAL PROCESSING, MACHINE LEARNING, PRODUCTS/INTEGRATION) HARDWARE (CIRCUITS, RF, FPGA/ASIC)
Every radio TrellisWare creates operates the robust TSM waveform supporting uninterrupted real-time communications in harsh RF environments, and uniquely provides massive scalability and mobility across one network. TrellisWare innovates and creates communications solutions When Nothing Else Works.
- Is this event virtual or On-Campus? Virtual
- Is this event specific to USC Viterbi School of engineering, or multi-university event? USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- What majors and class levels are you interested in connecting with? Computer Science, General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Digital Communications.
-Are you recruiting for internships, full time, or both? Full time only
- Can you offer Visa sponsorship? No
- Are you able to hire a student on CPT or OPT? No
For more information, log into Viterbi Career Gateway:
Audiences: Everyone Is Invited
Contact: RTH 218 Viterbi Career Connections