Fri, Oct 15, 2021 @ 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Viterbi School of Engineering Alumni
Receptions & Special Events
Dive deep into the leadership, evolution and impact of a new build environment.
After adapting to a virtual work environment over the last 18+ months, employees and organizations alike are arriving at the new reality of what the current physical work space will look like. Maintaining employee mental and physical wellness while maximizing productivity are challenges organizational leadership will face as they react to what has been coined "The Great Resignation".
The third and final installment of our Marshall Alumni Wellness series is co-presented by the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. Our esteemed panel will discuss topics including:
- The evolution of the build environment and where do we go in the modern/post COVID era.
- Collaboration, cognitive performance and productivity through the evolution of physical work spaces.
- Human and built environment interaction and the impact of AI and technology in those environments.
- Getting around a one size fits all approach and adjusting among different industry standards.
- Transformational leadership in the creation of an optimal work environment.
- Burcin Becerik-Gerber Ph.D
- Matthew Weeks MBA
- Gary Wheeler
Admission is FREE
Event conducted over Zoom. Space is limited and advance registration is required.
By attending, you acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed and/or recorded as part of the program/event. You further grant your irrevocable permission for your likeness, mannerisms and voice to be included in the video program or other programs without compensation and/or credit, and for such programs to be exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity by USC and/or its affiliates.
Please Click Here to Register
Audiences: Everyone Is Invited
Contact: Kristy Ly