Haier Global Engineering Development Program (GEDP) : You Are the Chosen One!
Tue, Dec 07, 2021 @ 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Viterbi School of Engineering Career Connections
Workshops & Infosessions
Global Engineering Development Program (GEDP) , was founded after Haier's acquisition on GEA in 2016. The program aims to cultivate future technical and business leaders of Haier Group.
Join Zoe Pang, the Global Talent Acquisition Manager at Haier, for a one-hour webinar on 'Haier Global Engineering Development Program (GEDP): You are the chosen one!
WHEN-Tuesday, December 7th from 9-10pm PST at Tencent Meeting
REGISTER ON VITERBI GATEWAY
Highlights about GEDP:
- Elite: only 30 elites are accepted each year
- Rotations: rotations within the engineering functions of Haier across 2 years
- Training: Virtual leadership, technology, and business acumen training
- Development: High level engineering development program
- QS ranking top 200 schools
- Majored in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Master degree in related field
- Excellent leadership and coordinate ability
- Project experience is preferred
- Chinese Passport / Work visa holder (Work Base: Qingdao, China)
Location: Virtual Platform
Audiences: Everyone Is Invited
Contact: RTH 218 Viterbi Career Connections