Research Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Doctoral Degree, Computer Science, University of Southern California
- Master's Degree, Computer Science, University of Southern California
My core expertise is on information integration, including query rewriting under constrains, learning schema mappings, and entity linkage. I have research interests in databases, knowledge representation, semantic web, biomedical informatics and genetics, and federated learning.
- 2012 Semantic Web Science Association, Best Research Paper Award, International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC) 2012
- 2007 Digital Goverment Society of North America, Best Paper Award
- 1995 Fulbright/Ministry of Education and Science of Spain, Fulbright Scholarship
Return to Faculty Directory