Research Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Doctoral Degree, Computer Science, University of Southern California
- Master's Degree, Computer Science, University of Southern California
My core expertise is on information integration, including query rewriting under constrains, learning schema mappings, and entity linkage. I have research interests in databases, knowledge representation, semantic web, semantic search, automated planning and learning, scientific workflows, and biomedical informatics.
I'm a member of the USC/ISI Information Integration Research Group and the USC Computer Science Database Group.
My research interests include information integration, biomedical informatics, databases, knowledge representation, semantic web, automated planning and learning, and scientific workflows.
- 1995 Ministry of Education and Science of Spain Fulbright/Ministry of Education and Science of Spain Scholarship
- 2007 Digital Goverment Society of North America Best Paper Award
- 2012 Semantic Web Science Association Best Research Paper Award ISWC 2012
Return to Faculty Directory