Associate Professor of Technical Communication Practice
- Doctoral Degree, English, University of Maryland College Park
- Master's Degree, English, University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Bachelor's Degree, English, Pepperdine University - Los Angeles Campus
Elisa Warford, Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer in the Engineering Writing Program at USC, where she teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in written and oral engineering communication. She is also a professional technical editor specializing in engineering writing for academia and industry. She holds a Ph.D. in English from the University of Maryland.
Her research interests include the rhetoric of science and portrayals of engineering and technology in American literature.
- 1998 University of Maryland Graduate Tuition Remission Recruitment Award
- 1992 Pepperdine University Outstanding Graduate for the Humanities Division
- 1990 Pepperdine University Alpha Chi National Honor Society
- 1990 Pepperdine University Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society
Return to Faculty Directory