USC provides a free open source mailing list package called Sympa. This is free to use for all USC faculty and staff. The following is a quick guide on how to log in. User and administrator guides could be found here: https://mymaillists.usc.edu/sympa/help
1. Point your browser to the following link: https://mymaillists.usc.edu/sympa/home
2. Click the “USC persons must click here” on the upper left.
3. You will be brought to the familiar USC “shibboleth” portal. Please supply your USC Net ID and password and login.
4. Upon successful login, you will be brought back to the Sympa website.
5. Click on "Your Preferences" to see what options you may change. Click the "Create List" tab to start your own email distribution list.
Please read the user and the administrator guides for more information on how to use this resource. https://mymaillists.usc.edu/sympa/help
For additional reference to what Sympa is, please go to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympa
If you would like a printable PDF of this page, please click here to open/download.
Last updated: 10/19/12